- Available in several sizes:- please see the size options above.
- Stretched Around an 18mm or 38mm thick pine frame:- Please see frame depth option above.
- professionally gallery wrap finish with precision.
- Original Epson ink used for vibrant sharp colours that do not fade in time.
- All orders are dispatched in under 24 working hours.
The Thames below Westminster By Claude Monet. This beautiful abstract canvas is a print of the original oil painting. The print is professionally stretched and wrapped around a pine wood frame with a gallery wrap finish.
We have a range of sizes from small, medium, large going to up to extra large which you can choose from the dropdown menus above. We also offer this canvas in a 18mm and 38mm thick frame which you can pick from the drop down menu above.
All our canvases are made to order and are dispatched in under 24 working hours. We also offer a 30 day no questions asked return option.
We believe in quality and therefore all our canvases are printed with original Epson ink which does not fade in time and insures vibrant life like colours that makes any area burst into life.
The canvas is perfect for the living room, office, bedroom, hallway, kitchen, children’s room and more.
Canvases also makes an excellent gift for men, women, mums, dads wives, husbands, girlfriends boyfriends and children, so if you are looking for a present our canvases will defiantly put a smile on that special person.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, our customer service assistants are available 7 days a week and we aim to answer all e-mails within 4 working hours.